12/28/2006

ASK A QUESTION HERE!!!

First let me apologize for my absence. I've been very sick for the passed two weeks but I think I'm regaining my energy (hooraaaaay!!!) because I can finally type again.

The point of this post is to leave up something for you guys to leave your questions with! I mean of course you can still e-mail me or verbally ask your question. But in case you are a blogger or want to anonymously leave the question, go ahead and leave it here!

ASK AWAY!!!!

By the way, in case my info has become lost for you in the sea of posts, here it is!

jdonelin@gmail.com


:) :) :)

xoxoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, right now I am kind of seeing this girl, and we are having a blast together, but I find myself experiencing more orgasms than she does. I mean, she has never come before me and I want to be able to satisfy her because I am really into her. How can I change that so we are on the same page?