Welcome Ladies! And hopefully gentlemen, despite the title of this blog.
The reason I've created an introductory blog is basically to save my butt in the long run. I want to lay down a couple of rules/facts about me and this blog before getting started. I don't need to be blamed or debated or whatever else. There are billions of blogs out there in the world and we have to keep in mind that it's all for fun and sharing. Right? Right!
I want to expand my horizons in to cyber space - the clean, safe way. Blogging doesn't call for removing clothes, video taping or 900 calling. I mean you can if you want to...but like I said...I'm aiming for a clean and safe way to talk about sex.
So here are the facts...
Uno. I'm not a doctor. No Ph.D behind my name, no schooling (I hate school), no nothing. So I won't prescribe anything. What I talk about/give advice about is strictly from experience, books or word of mouth with truth to it. And when I say 'truth' I mean what my opinion is about the truth.
Two. There are going to be many topics to talk about. I urge you to respond, add on, comment on, make a poem about it, take a picture of it, whatever...I would greatly appreciate it and love it if there was any questions/comments/your own story regarding the topic.
Three. Just to let you know why I'm interested in the topic of sex. I'm not a weirdo. Nor a nympho or freak of any sort. I did actually want to go to school for this but then I'd have to deal with it hands on and that's not for me. But for some reason I've always had an open ear for those who wanted to talk to me about sex - and anything dealing with it. Eventually I'd like to own my own business - a classy, clean and vibrant toy store. We'll see where that goes but at least you know how serious I am about this.
Four. I'm not a writer by any means. Don't judge me by my punctuation or run-on sentences.
Five. I am 100% considerate of your privacy. If you want to respond but don't want an identity of any kind shown on the blog, just email me your response and I'll post it for you anonymously. OR...have a blog idea? Let me know!!!
Sex. The bees do it, doggies do it, hamsters get it on and yea, even your parents have done it at least once. So why is it so controversial and kept quiet or...considered dirty? Hmm...
Thank you for at least getting this far...now do me a favor, use the back button, click on a topic and respond!!!!
(((((I've started out with three new blogs...it won't always be that way but I need to start somewhere)))))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
((marc, age 21))
ok responding to the read me first,
just to clarify i am a nympho!!! well sort of.
i love sex all the time and i feel theres nothing wrong with that or the basic discussion
of sex.
to be honest i think there should be more talk about it instead of everyone thinking its inappropriate
in the office no! in the grocery store HELL yeah get creative food, toys, various creams YESSSS>>
but sex is as natural as taking a shit everyone dose it they just dont talk about it.(Sorry if i grossed you out but i thought it was
a good comparison) The point is do it talk about it in a professional way not to be derogatory and enjoy your self
thats what really counts....SO HAVE FUN>>> I KNOW I DO!!!!!!!!
(Ted, age 23)
So I was watching this thing on TV the other night, the the people were compalining about not having good sex. Then I got to thinking about all of times I have heard someone say that the sex that they had the previous night wasn't so good. I hate hearing that because sex is supposed to be fun. Sex is something that some thought should be really put into. I know that it is something that you wouldn't expect a guy to say, but its true. The same is said for everything else in life, why should sex be any different? When we eat, we plan out our meal so that we may enjoy. If you rush, your satisfied only for a minute or two, then you don't feel so good, and ultimately you feel dissatisfied. But if you truly plan out the course of the meal, you feel satiated. The same can be said for your daily commute to work. When you leave late, not really planning the course of the trip, you get stuck in traffic and get pissed. But if you left only a minute or two earlier, allowing yourself sometime to plan your trip, you get there on time and satisfied. So why not respect sex in the same fashion as everything else? I mean, ultimately, everything that we do is in one way or another so that we can sex at some point. We don't buy nice, expensive cars for fun. Expensive hand bags aren't bought because we like to spend money. We don't spend weeks at the gym because we want to, we want to look good so people notice us. We like people to notice us. It's nice to be noticed. So with that said, why do so many people treat sex like a passing act that sometimes can't be enjoyed. Sex is a wonderful thing and should be revered in that way. When people say that it wasn't that good, its such a horrible thing to hear. I understand that people go out, get drunk, make out and then fuck. That's fine (and fun) but it should still be fun even if your fucked up. Sex requires both people enjoying the moment. Even when you hook up with someone who you probably won't tell your friends about, in the moment you are enjoying yourself (you know that its true, even if you are wasted). But, no matter what, you should be prepared. BOTH sexes should carry condoms around just in case (yes that means you too ladies- sometimes guys will have condoms but they are well past their expiration date because its been a while and they might not tell you the condoms past its prime so you should arm yourselves). Now, with respect to condoms, they are both a blessing and a demon. They stop the mass reproduction of some people who should probably never have offspring but also take away a portion of pleasure in the act itself. This sacrifice is worth it every time. Think about, do you want a kid right now? I didn't think so. But condoms can also the ultimate Judas. Sometimes they rip, tear or even pop off, but it is still better then flying solo. I guess that you can equate sex with skydiving. If you wear a chute, you have a better chance of surviving longer then if you jump without one. But the real key to having great sex is (clichééd but true) honesty. By both asking your partner what they like and telling them what you like can make the whole experience that much better. If you like one thing but say nothing throughout your whole tenure together, then you will fixate on that waiting for it to happen. But to suggest it during is a way both can enjoy. And, finally, both should feel free to explore, move and try something new. Don't just lay there (that goes for both sexes), have fun with it. It is what you you ultimately want, so make it great and rememberable, even if you don't want to remember tomorrow. But you don't have to listen to me, I'm just ranting. I'm not a doctor or anything special, I just like great sex.
Post a Comment