12/15/2006

Q: What is the optimal position for a woman to orgasm?




I'm happy to announce that a MAN has asked this question. Congrats on your interest in pleasing your woman!!!
But let's not forget that communication takes up a huge chunk of a relationship. Without it, well...you'll end up like my Nanny and Poppy sleeping in separate bedrooms, only coming together when guests arrive and then still argue about how the food tastes. I would love to once again remind both male and female that we need to open our mouths when it comes to what pleases us the most. But in reality, there are some of you girls that aren't aware of the ability to orgasm during sex. YES it is possible. YES it can happen to you and YES you will find it. Trust me, you little bunnies won't be leaving your bedrooms this holiday.

First let me introduce to you the beautiful, most amazing body...the female body. Ladies, did you know that we are capable of two different orgasms? Yes, TWO! Vaginal and clitoral. Vaginal is most common through penetration and less intense. Clitoral is most common during masturbation (rubbing, toys, etc) and very very intense.

Let's focus on the vaginal orgasm. Sometimes we can't have everything but I promise you won't be disappointed.
The vaginal orgasm occurs from the stimulation of the g-spot. Yes, we have a g-spot. If you are comfortable enough with your body, try to find it. Insert two fingers in so that your finger prints are facing your belly button. You shouldn't have to go more than even half your finger length so I don't need a story about how you had to go to the ER because you said that I said you could find something called the g-spot inside of you. Anyhoo, you should find a round, spongy bump in the area behind your clitoris. That little precious bump is the reason most toys have pearls or metal bearings in the shaft. When rotating they massage the g-spot while the vibrating part tickles the clitoris. Which then sends a girl in to heaven because what happens then is a combination of a vaginal and clitoral orgasm.
But I'll get back to that.
Now to use this g-spot thing during sex. Guys, this is where I need your attention. Because the spot is located in the front, just below the belly button, we need to try the positions where the penis gives that area the most attention. Boys I would highly suggest searching, tastefully searching for this g-spot phenomenon. Don't go digging like you're going to find some gold. Instead, expand the foreplay time (which I hope there IS some foreplay time at all) and do what I explained in the paragraph above.
The most basic position I can think of is missionary with a little help from a pillow or two. All you need to do is stick the pillow under her bottom or a little above it. That way you two are level with each other down there. Or you guys can just lift your girl's bottom up yourself but I'm just looking out for comfort. Be ready, she'll want to keep going and going :)


Another good one is doggy style. Whether the female is laying flat on her belly or on her hands and knees, again the pelvic regions are still level and the angle of the penis will surely come in contact with the g-spot. Also in this position, don't forget that you can experiment with where your legs go. While on hands and knees, girls can keep their legs closed while the man places his on the outside. Or vice versa - girls open your legs enough so that your manly man can be in between with his legs closed.

Next is the female on top. I'm sure this is a favorite already. Try on top facing your man's toes. Perfect angle for the perfect friction!

Last but not least and certainly not the last - spooning. Spooning is a great morning sex, lazy but horny, g-spot hitting position that everyone should at least try once. Guys, grab on to what you can - everything is in easy reach for you. Ladies hold on to his hand, the pillow, your legs, etc. Can't go wrong!!

I think I've (once again) written more than enough. Now close this post, go try something and then hit me up again :)

1 comment:

muffin said...

never knew there are vaginal & clitoral orgasms! been having sex (& orgasms) 4-eva & a day!!!! wow