3/28/2008

Q: So, right now I am kind of seeing this girl...

...and we are having a blast together, but I find myself experiencing more orgasms than she does. I mean, she has never come before me and I want to be able to satisfy her because I am really into her. How can I change that so we are on the same page?

Spring has sprung (including other things) and love is in the air. I love this time of year!
Girls put on their doe-eyes and boys show off what they’re proud of be it cars, winter days at the gym, new clothes…but hopefully not their favorite comic book.
So I see you are really in to this girl especially since you are concerned with her pleasure, not just yours. Because you already know that she has never experienced orgasm I think I can safely assume there is a great verbal connection. Use that to your advantage. Please note that if she has never experimented on her own through masturbation, this may be a bit more difficult. She needs to know her body first before she can guide you. And if you’re comfortable to ask and the answer is a negative, suggest she give it a go or maybe have you help.

Rule number one in the land-o-ladies is we need to be as comfortable as possible in bed without the feeling that there is a time limit. Unless there is a quickie scheduled, we can not feel rushed. If you are quick in bed, please take the time for cuddling, caressing and foreplay. We don’t want a performance but talk some, spend time locking lips and touch each other. You may ask if a certain touch feels good but please don’t over do it. We don’t know need a Verizon spokesperson in bed, “Can you feel me now? …how bout now? ….how bout now?”.
No thank you.

A stop-and-go technique may work. It builds up the best orgasm for both of you. You may start having sex then stop to begin a little oral or use your hands or even your penis to rub her on the outside of the vagina.. But please make sure she is aware of this game. There is nothing more dreadful then abrupt change even when there is difficulty orgasming. Positioning your pelvic area to come in contact with her clitoris helps. A grinding, slow motion will aid arousal. (also see blog “What is the optimal position for a woman to climax?”)

Some ladies need their breasts to be stimulated in order to orgasm. Watch her while you give oral. See what she does with her hands. If she is relaxed and in to it, chances are her hands will be where she enjoys to be touched. And if she is grabbing her thighs or hair, take that as direction also.

If all else fails, use a vibrator on her clitoris during sex. No, she won’t become addicted.
AND if she doesn’t masturbate, this is the perfect time for her to get the idea of what areas feel better for her. The right or left side of the clitoris, on top of it, closer to the vagina, etc.
Try these out and let us know what happens! It may even bring up another interesting topic. ☺

No comments: